The Reports Analyst is a key role within the Business Intelligence function with a focus on improving management information throughout the business
Dealing directly with the business to gather requirements and set expectations on deliverables and timelines, the ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and presentation in their reporting, and be passionate about adding value to the business through a combination of good technical and personal skills.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather reporting requirements.
- Design and development of reports and dashboards that will influence key business decisions
- Interact with all areas of the business to ensure the Business Objects reporting environment fits with current requirements and drive new initiatives
- Assist in the assessment and analysis of data quality
- Train end users on self-serve reporting through WebIntelligence Infoview
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with Business Objects WebIntelligence and/or Crystal Reports,
- Experience working with Business Objects Administration
- Experience with Xcelsius or other dashboard software a plus
- Experience with requirements development, documentation, and task tracking skills
- Experience working in a Real time data warehouse environment
- Understanding and /or experience of ETL process from difference source systems