Project Manager/Traffic Manager
At Novenix, we are inspired by a vision of strategy and creative working to create innovative and profitable branded experiences. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company, and for the way we treat our employees. We have an opportunity for a Traffic Manager to join our young team of creative professionals in our rapidly expanding Makati office.
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to join our team. Experience managing digital marketing projects, building creative and innovative processes, scheduling internal resources, and external resource suppliers is essential. You must also have solid interpersonal skills as you will be working closely with both our internal teams who include strategy, creative and technology teams.
Manage and deliver small to large size digital marketing projects on budget, on time, and on schedule.
- Prepare project documentation: Project plans, Budgets, Change Requests, Resource Requests.
- Lead and execute resources that deliver approved creative assets.
- As part of the Creative team, ensure what we deliver communicates creative concepts clearly and reflects the value proposition of sites and concepts.
- Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Work with Stakeholders and the Creative Director to understand project milestones, and timelines in order to manage resources for various projects simultaneously throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Arbitrate resource or task conflicts and create systems to minimize conflicts.
- Participate in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions, and business processes with Creative Director.
- Document, learn and support all aspects of project: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Stakeholders, and Creative team on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood.
- Manage all project related requests with the Stakeholders.
- Participate in pitches and proposals by preparing of project budgets and related materials.
- Participate in internal PMO programs including post project reviews, internal process initiatives and ongoing improvement practices.
- 5+ years of direct online or advertising agency project management experience.
- Ability to support Creative teams to keep them on budget and schedule while continually supporting them to innovate for our clients.
- Solid understanding of web production processes and/or digital marketing campaign programs.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of talents, personalities and teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, within extremely tight deadlines and maintain a good sense of humor, tact and professionalism.
- Have analytical and financial skills in order to forecast and report revenue, expenses, and project completion milestones.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an agency model would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working in both print, broadcast and web mediums.
- Knowledge of design an asset.
- Extremely fluent in English; both verbal and written skills. Will work within a global team.