Flash Flex Developer
Senior Flex Developer: We are developing some of the world’s leading software for the online gaming industry and want a first class Flex Developer to join our team. This person is proactive, smart, customer-focused and technical in their discipline at the same time with a passion for troubleshooting and solving problems. We want someone to stand out from the crowd and be a pioneer of this exciting technology – if this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Deliver leading rich internet applications to help expand our online product offering and offer our customers a richer user experience
- Be an expert in your field and offer alternative working methods, solutions, and where appropriate, technologies to Project Leaders in order to increase development efficiency and facilitate effective collaboration among product groups
- Effectively operate within a structured, clean development environment maximizing use of modern technologies and tools such as version control (already in place) for the benefit of the entire production team
- Assist in recruiting and mentoring junior developers in the same field as well as being able to progress your own career within the organization.
- Significant years experience of structured commercial development and commercial Flex/AS3 experience
- Experience integrating Flex applications with server-side applications
- Commercial experience using one or more Flex/AS frameworks (Robotlegs, PureMVC, Swiz, Cairngorm or similar)
- Deep understanding of the Flex framework(including component lifecycle)
- Experience applying design patterns and best practices to deliver maintainable and modular code
- Experience integrating applications using BlazeDS, LCDS, etc.
- Experience using FlexUnit/AsUnit
- In-depth knowledge of FlashPlayer memory management
- Familiarity with RTMP, Flex 4 and Spark Component Architecture
- Experience with build automation tools (Maven, Ant)
- Experience/interest in Scrum/other agile development methodologies