At Novenix, we are inspired by a vision of strategy and creative working to create innovative and profitable branded experiences. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company, and for the way we treat our employees. We have an opportunity for a Web Designer to join our young team of creative professionals in our rapidly expanding Manila office.
You will execute design on web sites that inspire users, and create compelling digital experiences. You will develop visual feasts for a wide variety of digital advertising and web development projects. In short time you will become crucial part of our growing creative team.
- Collaborate with Senior Designers, Art Directors, Associate Creative Directors and Creative Directors to ensure designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals
- Effectively translates and elaborates existing mocks from Senior Designers, Art Directors and/or Associate Creative Directors into subsequent web pages
- Contribute to the design of web interfaces using techniques based on design theory and concepts related to creating visual flow and compelling customer experiences
- Design web graphics using Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and demonstrate an understanding of client side web tools such as Flash, Java Script and HTML
- Combine design theory and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Follow art direction and contributes to design direction with an eye for the user experience
- Understand and be able to create content specification and design guidelines
- Design interfaces that demonstrate an understanding of a client’s needs, business goals and overall communication strategy
- On occasion work with clients or other designers to explain design concepts and manage design feedback
- Work within project schedules and deadlines
- 1-4 years experience with digital agency, advertising agency, notable design firm, or related professional experience.
- A portfolio of mind blowing design work (including digital work that ideally spans web, social, mobile, etc. )
- Education in New Media or traditional design and/or equivalent experience
- You are adept at relevant design software particularly in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Fluent in English written and oral communication skills is a MUST.
- Experience applying theories related to color schemes, use of space, text placement, usability and visual flow
- Understanding of UX Design is a bonus
- Understands and is able to create content specification and design guidelines
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates a commitment to bringing in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and will be driven to enhance your creative and technical skills
- An understanding of the marriage between design freedom and business requirements
- Loves to learn
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
- Is accountable for their actions
- Demonstrates caring for others and honest
- Positive and constructive
- Able to focus while under pressure
- Sense of humor