China Marketing Executive
The China Marketing Executive will acquire new revenue generating channels through various collaborations or partnerships. This individual will be responsible for planning and executing acquisition strategies or campaigns for market expansion and to increase our customer base.
- Understand and study the potential customers’ demographics that can be acquired or converted into paying customers
- Work with the Marketing Team (China) to formulate quarterly strategies for customer acquisition.
- Plan, develop and execute Marketing and Promotional campaigns for Acquisition of new customers. Identify opportunities to capture new markets as well as new customer base.
- Formulate external partnerships with key channels for his/her responsible market for acquisition
- Manage inter-departmental communications and collaborations with product managers
- Produce Acquisition Reports on a bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis.
- Scope of responsibilities may vary depending on situation and as directed by the manager.
- At least 1 year working experience required in customer acquisition role. Preferably from an online marketing or marketing background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Mandarin (Simplified Chinese) and English (ideally).
- Proven experience in developing effective strategies in customer centric activities targeted towards the Chinese market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to brainstorm ideas and work in close partnership with others;
- Ability to manage own workload and fully responsible for datelines.
- Past experience and interest in the field of online industry or online sports betting and casino an asset.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for online marketing and communication.
- Preferably a University Graduate.
- Preferably a Chinese National from Mainland China.
- Candidates without relevant experience will be considered for the executive role.