Chinese SEO Manager – Poker
Reporting to the Head of SEO China, the Chinese SEO Manager – Poker will be responsible for content development as well as article and forum marketing as well as link building for all Chinese language facing websites in and out of the China market.
- Content Development
- Create and maintain high-quality, search engine optimized content across all managed websites for improved search engine rankings for all target keywords.
- Blog Marketing
- Find popular, relevant blogs who are willing to write intelligent, valuable blog posts about Poker. He will then establish relationships with these blogs to allow us to get these bloggers to either post a blog post that we have written or write his own original blog post which would contain links to our chosen websites.
- Forum Marketing
- Create, manage and maintain accounts in popular forums related to Poker. Interact with other forum users, provide useful, valuable information to other forum users while naturally inserting optimized links in forum posts.
- Find the most authoritative, poker-related websites that would accept links to our websites and acquire links from those websites either by article and blog posting or by purchasing links.
- 1 year+ of industry experience in content management for the Chinese language online gambling market.
- Experience dealing with all levels of management
- Effective communicator that is able to manage multiple tasks with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- A strong understanding of the Chinese gambling culture and online gambling industry
- Above average Chinese language copywriting skills
- Ability to use SEO tools like the Baidu and Google China keyword research tools
- Ability to effectively perform competitive research to consistently outperform the competitors
- Extensive knowledge of all important/popular Chinese websites that can be leveraged as a channel to push out and distribute content to a wider audience.
- Good organizational skills
- Chinese national or someone with above average command of the Chinese language, culture and online landscape.