Casino Player Marketing Manager
A Casino Player Marketing Manager. Our goal is to recruit talented, hard-working individuals who will infuse our workplace with fresh ideas. We want someone who can work with our Head of Player Marketing and team to keep our active casino players happy, get the inactive ones back in the game and maximize their lifetime value. You will do this by leveraging key strategies as defined by the player marketing and casino business team, as well as by identifying unique challenges/opportunities within the casino online markets.
Think you’re up for it? If you’re a critical thinker that enjoys challenges, then this position is for you!
- Develop a tailored Casino retention and reactivation marketing strategy to achieve Casino business player objectives
- Handle the development of our casino product markets calendar and management of execution, including targeted and onsite campaigns; ensuring global campaigns are appropriately included/localized and unique campaign opportunities for each region are recognized
- Work closely with the Creative Services team to conceptualize promotions creative and messaging, optimizing offers and communication tools to ensure the creative assets meet the promotion objectives and concept and are aligned with the marketing strategy
- Ensure the casino website is up to date and promotions are delivered to site effectively
- Manage the Casino bonus budget and spend
- Monitor and report on CRM KPIs and budget to stakeholders; reacting to and communicating trends that become apparent
- Perform analysis of completed promotions and share learnings with the rest of the business
- Work with the Head of Player Marketing and BI team to segment players of the region and represent these players in our strategy and product development cycles
- Effectively synthesize & communicate plans and progress to stakeholders
- Perform continuous research of the online casino competition worldwide; especially focus on the Asian markets
- Build strong relationships with internal cross functional teams and peers
- And anything else that is thrown on your desk!
- Three or more years of experience in online marketing
- In-depth knowledge of online or real world casino industries
- Highly analytical/quantitative, data based problem solving and optimization
- Proven ability to take ownership of all aspects of a project from conception to completion
- Collaborative team player; can work cross-functionally to bring teams along
- A good understanding of Customer Relationship Management
- Good writing and communication skills; able to comfortably communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to speak and read Mandarin is an asset as well as experience in developing effective concepts and campaigns targeted towards the Chinese market.