Our Product Development team has in its team an organized and dedicated Business Analyst primarily focusing and specializing on our clients online product offering to identify business requirements, improve our client’s processes, and find new and better ways for our technology to serve our client’s needs. He has previous experience in Product Development of the online product offering and/or Product Development in the online gaming industry or a passion and/or social knowledge of the subject matter. You need to be a good communicator who can translate our customer requests into fully specified features ready for development.
Reporting to the Director of IT the Business Analyst is responsible for delivering clear requirements to the development team that provide maximum value to the customer. He/she investigates, understands and translates customer needs and problems, and with input and consensus from both the customer, product manager and the development team, creates clearly written requirements documents that will make developers weep with joy. He is a team player who can adjust your working style to our fast-paced, demanding style of development and work across varied product ranges if required.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Business Development staff and stakeholders to analyze and understand client and business needs.
- Meet directly and interact with clients to extract a comprehensive list of needs and analyze what sorts of solutions will provide them with what they need.
- Translate client needs into clear requirements and deliver those to the Product Manager and Development team.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and use cases.
- Analyze and document business processes.
- Identify fictitious or wasteful business process and recommend sustainable alternatives.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
- To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Analyze previous product delivery; identify process improvements opportunities in order to continually improve delivery quality and predictability.
- Day to day analysis and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Handling day to day development queries and verbally communicating business rules and requirements in an agile environment.
- Production of information and reports as required by the business/product owners, including showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Ability to perform and assist in user acceptance testing.
- Previous experience or a sound knowledge of Product Development of Online Product offering and/or Product Development in the Gaming industry.
- At least 3 years of writing requirements documents and other software development materials
- 3-5 years of experience with software development projects
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self motivated with a passion for the product.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Ability to organize, effectively run and minute meetings and conference calls.
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design using Use Cases / UML.
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex and at times illogical business processes.
- Demonstrable experience writing functional requirement specifications and business use cases.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodology.
- Results oriented.