Assistant Mandarin Content Manager
The Assistant Mandarin Content Manager will provide Chinese content and translation for our websites, as well as marketing promotions and advertising materials. As Assistant Mandarin Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating workable concepts, ideas and related copy for our advertising campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing our pool of translators.
- Work with the marketing and creative team to develop highly effective, original and targeted creative concepts and copy for the promotion of our products.
- Write and edit creative materials for promotions, direct marketing (email, newsletter, advertisements (print, online) and website content that fits tone and intended audience.
- Provide editorial content for our website covering topical subjects as it relates to our product and services.
- Work in tandem with internal team (Designers, Campaign team, IT, CS) where applicable.
- Liaise with external marketing, production agencies and creative teams where applicable.
- Work alongside Creative team to ensure that creative concept and copy during production stage up to completion meets client requirements and satisfaction.
- Edit and proofread additional materials as required.
- Can write and speak Mandarin Chinese.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Exposure to print promotional materials, online web content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
- Write original content and concise, attention-grabbing copy and marketing materials in a variety of styles and tone that is targeted for the digital market.
- Highly creative and imaginative; able to come up with ideas quickly.
- Ability to work on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of Search Engines and Internet Marketing, an added benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to brainstorm ideas and work in close partnership with others.
- Organized with an eye for detail especially for all copy related items.
- Past experience and interest in the field of online sports betting and casino an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to senior management.
- Driven, self-motivated, independent, dependable and passionate individual with strong leadership ability and excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work, thrives, and interacts at all levels in the organization and cross cultures.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment and in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel regionally and internationally as required.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.