Asia SEO Manager
Reporting to the Asia Digital Marketing Director, the Web and SEO Manager will be responsible for executing and applying metrics to results driven website development and optimization programs and directives. You will also be responsible for implementing search engine optimization plans which drive directed traffic to online properties. You will have:
- Competitive analysis of industry websites aimed at identifying improvement opportunities and issues
- Work with Marketing Managers, Product Managers and other key stakeholders to execute and manage programs that meet corporate and marketing objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the site including content implementation, design implementation, micro-site development and SEO implementation.
- Work closely with the stakeholders, communicate with teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Manage analytics, reporting and dashboards to maximize the digital experience for all customers; leverage insight to identify opportunities for improvement and rationale for business decision making.
- Proactively develop process improvements and workflows to facilitate site development efficiently and kcost effectively.
- Integrate aspects of emerging media and new technologies to create efficiencies and drive results and differentiation.
- Search Engine Optimization program implementation
- Define and measure SEO metrics & key performance indicators
- Stay abreast of online trends and best practices, including online marketing techniques, SEM/SEO, site/user experience optimization, social media, metrics/measurement and conversion techniques and determine how they can influence and contribute to the needs of the business.
- Create and foster strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- A strong business acumen
- Experience managing web development teams as well as working with third party agencies
- Experience maintaining ‘always on’ websites
- Ability to Plan Search Engine Marketing Strategies
- Experience and positive results with Baidu search engine
- Post Secondary education in I.T
- 5 years+ of industry experience within I.T with a track record of successfully leading a SEO/Web Development team
- Ability to build a new team, work with small teams and help grow as the business grows
- Experience dealing with all levels of management
- Effective communicator that is able to manage remote teams with the ability to work in rapidly changing environment