Affiliate Coordinator – Mandarin
The Affiliate Coordinator - Mandarin is responsible for working with the Marketing team to assist with the development and execution of various marketing campaigns and programs throughout the year.
- To be the company’s representative on forums, posting news and promotions of the company as well as answering the questions of the clients.
- Assist in execution of onsite changes, improvements, new features on the website, banner loading and scheduling, creation of tracking links for advertisers.
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research including knowledge and communication of the Chinese target market.
- Prepare, maintain and present weekly status and wrapup reports for all projects.
- Liaise with external suppliers (Agencies, IT, contractors) and internal stakeholders (Management, Affiliates, SEO, Creative, Customer Service).
- Create and monitor JIRA issues (online docket/project management software) for all projects and project components.
- Monitor and administrate the entire campaign process to ensure all projects are completed on-time, on-budget and on-strategy.
- At least one year experience with an advertising agency or similar marketing.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are a must – the ability to articulate an idea is essential for success.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese and be fluent in Chinese (written and verbal, traditional and simplified) with ability to provide translations for advertising communications.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- Team player and independent worker.
- Experience with the MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and a general comfort level with numbers.
- Internet savvy and comfortable with online applications (social media/networking).
- Strong team player with great interpersonal skills.
- A passion for communications, advertising and media – both online and traditional – and a strong desire to learn.
- Interest in online entertainment is an asset.